ARMEgov is a service developed by ARM-APPRIZE that designs with government’s software solutions with the of information and communication technologies (ICTs) to improve the activities of public sector organizations.
It is a tailor-made set of application of information and communication technology (ICT) for various stand-alone systems and services between government-to-citizen (G2C), government-to-business (G2B).
ARM-APPRIZE vision of the e-Government is to place the public sector among the best service providers in the country. This vision must be translated into quality and efficient public services, supported by streamlined technological solutions. The proposed projects focus on the essential: the individual Citizen (people) and collective (companies), the clients of the public services. The fundamental objectives of the Electronic Government are the increase
For the development of the strategy of Electronic Government we can fit the projects in the following axes of action and development: which at the end it will be for the Convenience and satisfaction of citizens.
Improving Government Processes: eAdministration
- Cutting process costs : improving the input:output ratio by cutting financial costs and/or time costs.
- Managing process performance : planning, monitoring and controlling the performance of process resources (human, financial and other).
- Making strategic connections in government : connecting arms, agencies, levels and data stores of government to strengthen capacity to investigate, develop and implement the strategy and policy that guides government processes.
- Creating empowerment : transferring power, authority and resources for processes from their existing locus to new locations.
Connecting Citizens: eCitizens and eServices
- Talking to citizens : providing citizens with details of public sector activities. This mainly relates to certain types of accountability: making public servants more accountable for their decisions and actions.
- Listening to citizens : increasing the input of citizens into public sector decisions and actions. This could be flagged as either democratisation or participation.
- Improving public services : improving the services delivered to members of the public along dimensions such as quality, convenience and cost.
Building External Interactions: eSociety
- Working better with business : improving the interaction between government and business. This includes digitising regulation of, procurement from, and services to, business to improve quality, convenience and cost.
- Developing communities : building the social and economic capacities and capital of local communities.
- Building partnerships : creating organisational groupings to achieve economic and social objectives. The public sector is almost always one of the partners, though occasionally it acts only as a facilitator for other
We are here to find the best solutions together with the government to Improve Government Processes: eAdministration: Presently we working together with our patterns for an answer for the integration of the tax country’s system, which includes connecting the private, the citizens and government in a single system of back and forth information.
CITIZEN-ORIENTED PUBLIC SERVICES
Management and Identification One System Citizen Card (ID card, Voter Card, Card Pensioner, Health Card, Integrated Justice Management Information System
MODERN AND EFFICIENT PUBLIC
- Management System of Public Investment Programs
- Expense and Revenue Management System
- Human Resources Management Platform of the Public Administration
- Integrated Financial Management Information System
- System Financial Management and Billing and Collection of Energy,
- Cemetery Management System
- Attention, File and File System
- Solid Waste Collection Management System
- Urban Management, Works and Surveillance
- Census / Research Observatory Platform *
- Statistical Health Management and Production System
EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF PURCHASES
- Public Procurement System
- System of Registration and Management of State Assets and Equipment
- Fleet Management System, Drivers and Mobile Assets of the State
- Teacher Training and Monitoring System
- School Facility Management System
- Medication Logistics Management System
- Education and Statistical Production Management System
- Access Control System and State Assiduity
- Document Management System, Document Scanning and Archive
CITIZENS NEARBY SERVICES
- Licensing System for Economic Activities
- Motor Vehicle Licensing System
- Market and Trade Management System
- Advertising Licensing System
- Citizen Services Management System
- Civil Protection Alert and Protection System
- Monitoring System Evaluation Governance
- User’s Desk / Citizen’s Shop (citizen)
- Personnel Management Information System